Grant starting G2 Level
School-Based - aims to provide financial assistance to students with outstanding academic performance and those who have the capacity to continue their studies and yet are hindered by the lack of financial resources. Financial Assistance is in the form of tuition fee discounts except for Ignacian Full Scholar, subject to the availability of funds. Processing starts upon completion of requirements within submission schedule.
1. Mother Ignacia Student Financial Assistance Program (MISFAP)
- Students with Special Talents – outstanding abilities in music, theatre, arts, and athletics
- Grant-in Aid – with expressed and verified high financial needs
- Children of Alumni Parents – maximum of 7 to 10 children of alumni parents with verified high financial needs
- Families with 3-5 Children enrolled – given to 3rd, 4th and 5th children of families enrolled in the same school year
- Victims of Calamities – assistance to victims of fire, typhoons and other calamities
- Ignacian Full Scholar – full scholarship in tuition and other fees with meal and transportation allowances.
- MISFAP Book Grantees – Free books for G6 graduates pursuing G7 with academic excellence award (Valedictorian and Salutatorian)
- SMA-Pasay Outreach Scholars to RVM Mission Schools – partial financial assistance extended to at least 3-5 recommended poor but deserving students of RVM schools in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. (Suspended Effective SY:2020-2021 until lifted)
2. Tuition Fee Discounts
- Academic Scholarships – 100% and 50% tuition discounts given to all levels starting Grade 2 with academic excellence (Rank1 and 2).
- Children of Faculty and Staff – children of tenured SMA-P staff starting Kindergarten with corresponding years in service.
Continuous grant from G7 to G10, G11 to G12
Government-Based – aims to provide financial assistance to students in the Junior and Senior High School through the Government Assistance to Students and Teachers in Private Education (GASTPE) under the Education Service Contracting (ESC) Program and the Senior High School (SHS) Voucher Program of the Department of Education. One time application, continuous grant up to Grade 12. Processing starts upon completion of requirements within submission schedule.
1. Education Service Contracting (ESC) – offered to Junior High School starting G7 only. Apply ESC for incoming G7 now: email@example.com
2. Senior High School Voucher Program (SHS VP) – offered to G10 Public School Completer, G10 ESC Completer and non-ESC G10 from Private but with SHS VP Qualified Voucher Application Certificate.