General Rules and Regulations
A. Who May Use the Library and Audiovisual
1. All bonafide students of SMA-P
2. School Administrators, Faculty and Support Service Personnel
3. Alumni (Saturday only)
B. Requirements for Using the Library
1. School ID serves as an entrance pass to the library and AV Center.
2. Current borrower's card is required everytime a student will borrow books either for classroom, photocopying, or home use. This is filed in the library until such time that the material/s borrowed is returned.
3. Borrower's card is non-transferable. In case of loss, student may apply for new borrower's card. Applicant shall submit 1x1 photo. Borrower's card is release after 5 days of application.Â
4. Bags, scissors, cuttersÂ and other bulky materials are not allowed inside.
5. Materials carried by the client should be presented at the control desk for inspection everytime they enter and leave the library.
6. Students are not allowed to stay and use the library during class hours without permission from the class adviser or subject teacher.